Finding the right IT managed services provider is like letting off the handbrake and greasing the wheels of your business. The Sydney based IT Managed services provider, Platinum Technology™, proactively enhances your business processes using the right technology. Got an IT mess? Don’t worry, we’re always cleaning up other IT providers’ messes, it’s what we’re good at.
If you are a victim of ongoing problems and increasing IT costs, contact Platinum Technology™ for IT sales, service and support.
Set monthly fees with no contract, for comprehensive IT managed services. We are that good!
Scruffy college kids and pricy IT mega-corps are not your only IT choices. We provide honest service, highly technical solutions, reasonable prices and an innovative maintenance program to deliver IT managed services especially for SMBs. With reasonable fixed pricing and no contracts, it’s our first class service that retains clients – we know, we haven’t lost one yet.
IT Sales and Support: Servers, desktops, laptops, iPhones, iPads, routers, external devices, networks, software: we live and breathe it all, but in plain English. Get the technology ordered, installed and supported by dealing with just one person!
Our maintenance program:
- Onsite maintenance: Every month, get your system checked, maintained and “tuned” for peak performance.
- Onsite proactive advice: We fully consult with you to ensure you’re getting the right system. We don’t make SMBs pay for technology they don’t need and we make sure you’ve got the best system for your needs.
- Remote help desk support: You’re not alone, we can help – when it all goes wrong, just give us a call or shoot through an email – best of all our help desk is absolutely free!
- Systems monitoring: Your system is monitored daily to ensure that all major functions such as backups are operating correctly. All problems are logged and attended to promptly.
- Managing your entire system: We know how frustrating it can be to be “fobbed off” to the manufacturer when you have software problems. Part of our maintenance program is managing all your software issues, and if we can’t, we’ll contact the manufacturer for you – we just like to make it easy.